Working with Emotions
in Five Element Acupressure
This two-day workshop provides the practitioner with a practical way of recognising when emotions are contributing to physical imbalances and using acupressure points to release blocks in the flow of Qi that are causing these imbalances.
YOU WILL LEARN
- To identify areas of tension that may be associated with emotional holding.
- The concept of segmental armouring and the eight horizontal segments.
- Acupoints for releasing tension patterns in the occiput, neck, jaw, clavicle area, chest, diaphragm, abdomen and pelvis.
- Perspectives of emotion ancient and modern
- Five Element resonances which relate emotions to organs and tissues,
- Five separate treatment patterns, working with the Lung meridian for grief and sadness; Heart and Heart Protector meridians for hyper-excitement or lack of joy; Liver meridian for anger and frustration; Spleen meridian for worry and overthinking; and Kidney meridian for fear and anxiety.
- Body focusing and basic counselling skills to facilitate the processing of emotions.
Price for weekend course in Auckland NZ, including morning tea and lunch: A$470
Initial deposit of A$100 (Payment of balance will be in 2022)
Accommodation is available at an extra cost. Contact Kawai Purapura Centre for bookings +64 9-415 9468 http://kawaipurapura.co.nz/
To register, DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM
PAYMENT OF DEPOSIT via Square
PLEASE NOTE: For credit card payments from NZ use Square. There are no surcharges for this.
Kawai Purapura Centre, 14 Mills Lane, Albany, North Shore, Auckland
|May 21-22, 2022||9 am – 5 pm||A$470|